Thursday, May 31, 2007

Class of 2007

I graduated last night, yaya! It was definitely pretty awesome...Eventhough i feel some people bailed on me for the ceremony, i felt blessed to have the support of those who did come. It was a pretty amazing moment and something that i will never forget. It feels kind of weird now. I mean, high school has almost defined you for the past four years and through all of your schooling graduating from High School was your major goal. Well, i did it. What now? lol. It's hard to explain how it feels, it's just something different. We're really adults now, we're really going to be out in the world. Some of us are going to college, and some of us are joining the work force. Either way, we still have so much ahead of us, so much learning to do. I'm excited for the future. I'm excited to see what God is going to do in my life and how he will shape me. I'm excited for college, for a new experience, for some freedom, and yes, more responsibility. It's like, in one night, i grew up. I have only this summer left for childhood and then i'm an adult. Responsibe for myself and all of my actions. It's pretty cool. So, congrats class of 2007, we did it!

1 comment:

The Champion Clan said...

Hey, where did you go after the graduation, we looked for you to give you a hug, and get a picture. I have a picture of you getting your diploma, I will send it to your email. ~ Dawn