Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bleh

So, i guess i haven't written in quite a while, since graduation. Well, there's not too much going on since then. Im working, alot. The stables are off in Tulsa for the world show so i am doing 4o hour weeks at the office. I hate it. I'm just not an office person. Part-time is great. Full time completely suckslike no other. On the plus side, it will be good money for a few weeks. Hmmm...what else. Me and my mom talked shortly after graduation and that's about it. I got a card from her like a week later. I'm still angry with her. I don't even want to deal with her anymore. I'm just tired and worn out. I haven't talked to her for about 2-weeks now and i must say i kind of like it.
My parents are out of town, well, more like out of the country. They're in Europe so i've got the house to myself. I really like it. I mean, it's not like i'm doing anything that i wouldn't normally do if they were here, it's just nice to have them out of town. It's really quiet, no naggin, just really peaceful.
I've just been kind of bleh, for lack of a better word, since graduation. Nothing real exciting has gone on. Me and Matt are okay. Just preparing for college i guess. I have my dorm formed turned in but i still don't know what dorm i'm in or if there is even one available. I'm kind of bored with summer already. i'm hating the work schedule. I just really want to have some fun this summer and, except for a few occasions, it seems like i'm just not. I guess i want to live a little before college. I'm not ready to be a productive citizen just yet. I want to raise some hell just one more time ;)

No comments: