Saturday, June 23, 2007

BAM!

OK, so around 4:40pm today i got into my third car accident in just one year! I mean, fuckin' a! I wasn't hurt and neither was anyone else. I was on fruitvale about to make a right onto rosedale highway. My light was red. I was surveying the cars, seeing when it was safe to turn. The only care i really saw that was remotely close was a silver dodge. So, i decided he ws quite a ways away and the BAM! It seems like out of nowhere this silver malibu slammed on its brakes, swerved, and then colided with me. Well, my truck bumper is not looking so pretty (luckily i still have yet to replace the bumper from the last accident). Also, my light no longer satys in the metal socket. GREAT. Their car, well, hmmm...Not built as well as a truck. Above their right rear tire it looks like a crumple peice of paper. Luckily, there was no one in the back seat. Both of our cars are still drive-able, thank God. Also, these people were very calm about the situation. I got out of the car and asked if they were alright and they said yes. They were very patient which was great because if someone would hav eyelled at me i would have had a total breakdown. So, i'm extremely pissed at myself for not seeing them. The accident was totally my fault but i still don't get how i did not see their car. So, i'm physically okay but extremely freaked out. 3 accidents and absolutely no injuries. I have a feeling if i get in another one i'm not going to be so lucky. i really don't want to drive anymore. i could barely drive home. so, this weekend, i think the truck is staying in the garage until i'm a little less freaked out.

No comments: