Monday, March 10, 2008

What do I want to do with my life?

Ah, the subject Steve is so tired of hearing about: What the heck am I going to do/Where am I going to be in the next few years? AKA, COLLEGE?! Okay, so I've probably beaten this one to death but i have to weigh out my pros and cons. Some input from YOU would always be appreciated eventhough i know that this decision is completely mine to make.

Choice A: Stay at CSU Fresno
Um, yeah, like it says. I could stay at CSU Fresno and do business or ag business and just keep on truckin. Problem: I don't like Fresno! Also, I just don't really feel like it's where I'm suppose to be. SO, it's a possibility to stay but not a very likely one.

Choice B: Cal Poly?
So, I could transfer to Poly as a Junior. Good thing: Poly is freakin awesome! I already know some people there and they are pretty cool. Also, it is so gorgeous and I've always wanted to live near the coast. Problem: I just may not be able to get in and even if I do what am I going to major in?

Choice C: Azusa, Biola, Life Pacific, etc...
I could go the route of a Christian college and to Christian Ministry. Problem: Totally new places where I know nobody and I'm farther from home. But, this is something that I think God may want me to do. I'm not quite sure yet, It'll take a lot of praying but it is definitely awesome. I would love to work in a church and use those organization skills God gave me!

Choice D: CSU Bakersfield
Yeah, kind of a step backwards but not really. The positives: I would live rent free, be close to Steve, study business, and eventually maybe take over my Dad's business. That would be a great opportunity (and a great salary) but I don't know if its what i really want for my life. If i did CSUB i would be able to settle down faster and have a steady income but i would also have to sacrifice a lot by moving back home and being so committed to the business...

So, yeah...there's a lot to think about... Basically, I need to figure out what the heck i want to do with my life. Kind of hard to figure out when you're 18 and so new to everything. So, please keep in your prayers, that God will guide my decision and that, in the end, i will be happy and successful (not necessarily financially successful, just happy and on track with God). Once again, input is always great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you hunny. you just need to make sure you follow your heart and do what is best for BROOKE. in the end that is what is important