Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Hearts

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him first in order to find her." -Unknown

A great quote, and it is truly one of my favorites. Our (not just a woman) hearts should be so lost in God that we have to first seek our Maker in order to find what we're looking for. What we're looking for doesn't necessarily pertain to just prince charming. It can mean that as well as success, happiness, servanthood, almost anything that you want it to be really. Just fill in the blank quite honestly. In everything we do, and atempt to do, we should seek God first. God is the only one who truly knows us completely and loves us wholly. He has created us and He holds the map to our lives. He also gave us free will to either choose to follow Him closely or wander off on our own. I've tried wandering, and that wasn't fun. My heart is so lost in God that I consult Him in the decisions that I make and He provides me with the answers I need. It may not be in my time but it is always in the right time, which is His time. So bury your heart in God, and consult Him in whatever you do. Whether it's love, success, happiness, etc, He has it all planned out for you. Trust in Him.

No comments: