Wednesday, March 26, 2008

John 3:16

So, i was getting out of my car about 15 minutes ago to walk up to my dorm and get ready for the day. In the passenger seat I had my two pillows and a bright yellow forever 21 bag that contained a few clothing items. I reached for the pillows and the bag when the bag tipped over, exposing the bottom of it. Now, i don't examine my shopping bag so i have never noticed this before but on the bottom of the bag in bold lettering was printed "John 3:16". It put a smile right on my face. It was just cool to see that even a chain clothing store is sharing the gospel in a little way. Kind of like In-N-Out with verses printed on their cups and other things. It's just one of those things that makes you pause for a second to thank God for even the smallest action that In-N-Out and Forever 21 are making. Even the small things can catch someone's attention and bring them to the father.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Don't you just love it when stuff like that happens? It's like a little hug reminding us we're not alone, because we have brothers and sisters in Christ around us all the time, even if we don't always realize it. Haha. So yeah. Little things like make me happy too. =)