Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snow!

Today, me and some friends decided to go to the snow. We kinda come up with this plan spontaneously a couple days ago and we actually followed through with it. Man, i had a blast! For such an impromptu trip we had things fairly organized (not that there was much to be organized) So, we took two cars: my truck and Dawn's Saturn Vue. We headed up to Shirley Meadows, which was about and hour and a half trip. It was definitely worth it to be able to be in the snow finally! We parked on the side of the road and just kind of explored the landscape. We found some awesome places to sled, everything was awesome. I really missed the snow and I forgot how gorgeous it was. it really reminded me of God's beauty in this world and I am so blessed to be a part of His creation. God blessed our crew with a safe trip up and down the mountain and it was just nice to spend time with friends that will soon be going back to college after this winter break. So, that's really all i wanted to say. Just another beautiful day, enjoying God's creations and the people in my life.

No comments: