Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blessings from God

Wow, there is so much to write about!!!!
So, first off, I went to SLO (San Luis Obispo) for the weekend. We spent 2 nights there and it was just amazing! A great time full of old friends, waves, sand, bonfires, and great new friends! It was truly a great trip, I don't think we could have had a better time. God truly blessed us.
So, from there, school started on yesterday. i got back Monday and i was so excited to see everyone! I successfully moved back into the dorms and I am enjoying spending time with all the people that I missed so much. School has been good so far. Almost all of my classes have mandatory attendance so i will definitely be going to class this semester! That's a good thing though because it will keep me focused and hopefully i can pull off a 3.5 this semester!
Another great update is how God continues to bless me and fill me with his spirit. He has been so good to me. I'm not saying that everything is perfect, because it never can be, but God has filled me with so much peace and love it's just so amazing! He truly is an Almighty God!
One great blessing that God has given me is Steve. I missed him incredibly over break and I am so excited to be back and spending time with him. We have both grown and I beleive it has made us that much stronger. Right now, we are taking things slow and are just friends and I am absolutely loving that. I really beleive God placed Steve in my life and not temporarily. I'm so excited that this time around God can be the center of Steve and I's relationship.It just makes me so excited and so happy! Nothing is more important to me than God,and I am so happy that I can grow sprititually with someone and put God first. This is a new feeling and it is amazing!

No comments: