Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things...

So, it is now the second week of school and everyone is settling into their usual routines. This semester will be really challenging for me. I have six classes, five of which require mandatory attendance. Not extremely happy about that but at the same time it will keep me motivated to go to class. Because of this, i am hoping to pull off a 3.5 this semester. Sounds doable, i just need to keep on motivating myself. Along with school, I am dedicating more time to Justa. At the very least, i will be with her Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I kind of neglected her a bit last semester so i want to make sure that she stays fit and healthy this semester. Also, I am going to start going to InterVarsity's "Encounter" (a large group bible study held every tuesday @ 7). I really need to keep my faith strong, i don't want to become wishy washy again, so doing a weekly (at least weekly, maybe I'll do a small group as well) bible study should help me to grow in my faith and keep my faith strong. Okay, the scheduling doesn't stop there, i also want to keep fit so i am dedicating more time to rock climbing. I am hoping to do this three to four times a week. So, my days are gonna be pretty full. Not to mention all the studying in between, can ya tell I'm oh so excited about that? So, i definitely will not be working this semester, i don't think i can fit that in, lol. I like this schedule this semester though. It'll keep me busy, more productive, and overall it should keep me on track and make me more responsible. I'm actually pretty excited for this semester. I know God has a lot in store for me and I can't wait to see how He molds me. So, that's my update for now. Just getting into the swing of things.

No comments: