Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Steve!

So, I think it's about time that Steve gets his own blog post ALL about him, lol...
So, we'll start with the basics: Steve is 22 from Bakersfield, CA. Like i said, bako just follows you everywhere. He is in a fraternity called Kappa Sigma and attends CSU Fresno (same college as me, duh) studying Business. Oh, and get this, he has a car AND a license (only a few people will understand why that is so amazing) as well as a job. Pretty big move up from all the ex's huh?
He's a pretty amazing guy i must say. I really haven't know him that long (a little over a month and dating for about 2 weeks) but it seems like I've known him for much longer. I've probably shared more about my life with him in the past month or so than i have in the past year to anyone. I've cried in front of this man, gotten sick in front of this man, and i can't seem to scare him away (lol, just kidding hun, i'm not trying to scare you away). I know that no matter how my day is going, i always look forward to seeing him because he can always cheer me up. He his probably one of the very few people that i can be around when i'm grumpy and actually get me to laugh within a few minutes. I LOVE waking up to him in the morning and going to bed with him right there by my side. That's unusual because i don't sleep well at all with other people but there is an amazing comfort level with him. He's like my nurse, best friend, counselor, motivator, and boyfriend all in one. Steve means so much to me in such a short amount of time. I don't know, but there is just something different about him. Something that clicked pretty much the first night when we were up until 2 in the morning just talking about whatever came to mind. We've pretty much been inseperable since. Minus my girl time, his boy time, school, and working. Still, I can have so much fun with him and pretty much be doing nothing. He most definitely makes me extremely happy and I'm excited to see where our relationship will go. No one can predict the future, but the present with him is pretty damn awesome.

No comments: