Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just Stuck

Basically, my life has been a roller coaster lately. WAY too many ups and downs and not enough consistency. It's been way to much it seems. I guess what I'm trying to say is that i just don't feel happy anymore and i really don't understand why. There's just a giant void, and it seems to get bigger and bigger. I need something but nothing or no one seems to be able to give me what I need. I've been praying to God, hoping that he'll point me in some sort of direction but i know that everything is done in his time and it looks like I'm going to have to wait. Well, i thought i would have had more to write but it looks like I've run out of thoughts. Like, everything is just sort of stuck. Guess my writing is truly reflecting my feelings. If i think of anything else, I'll write more....

No comments: