Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Slow

Life has been pretty slow lately, which has actually been a nice change. I'm taking a lot of time out for myself to fix everything and that is going really well. I'm pretty proud of my progress so far and I hope other people are noticing a positive change in me as well. I've been careful with getting back in to the swing of things. I work part time so that I'm able to still go through counseling and let my body continue to adjust to the meds that I have been prescribed. I really want to go full force ahead and be extremely busy and working hard and going to school and keeping a busy social life but I know if I did that right now I would just crumble under all the pressure so I've been learning to take things a little slower and hopefully soon I will be back to a normal schedule and a normal life. Beyond that, not a whole lot has been going on here. Just friends, family, and work. That's bout it...I'll update later.

No comments: