Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Good

Wow...it's been a long while since I have updated! So, what's new with me? Not too much actually, and I'm finding out that's a pretty good thing.
I'm hoping to start CSUB in January. I say "hope" because I kind of did a late application. Oops! Oh well...I am also getting a house, I am very very blessed and oh so excited! Pixel will finally have a nice green backyard to play in and I guess I'm gonna have to learn how to mow the lawn! Haha. It will be a big responsibility but I am so excited for it. Hopefully I will be moving in this weekend...
What else?...I have a new man in my life and he is nothing short of AMAZING. I've known him since junior year and we began to grow closer over the summer. It's really been quite great. He's very different from anyone else that I have dated and that all is a very good thing. He's also in the Army and currently in Mississippi, which does make things hard, but it's worth it. God definitely blessed me with a wonderful man :)
Besides that, I've just been working full time and continuing to improve on my mental health. The meds are working quite well. I have more energy, my memory is better, and I don't get anxious like I used too. It's real nice. Unfortunately, these meds have some major side affects so my doc wanted to test some things out. By "things" i mean running blood tests to check on my kidneys, liver, glucose, and thyroid. Well, everything was good except for my thyroid. Turns out, its hypoactive, meaning I don't produce enough of the thyroid hormone. This mostly means weight gain, yuck. So, I'm waiting to see what my doc wants to do about it...
So, I'm just living life and enjoying every part of it right now. I feel like I have started this great new chapter and I'm feeling really good for once in a real long time. Life is good, and God is certainly amazing!

No comments: