Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home

I've been out of school since May 15th and I came back to Bakersfield on the 16th. So what have I been up to? Hmmm...not too much actually. I've been enjoying life and getting back into the swing of things. You know, work, friends, family. I even picked up a new hobby: golf. Yup, I'm a golfer! So, things are pretty good right now. I'm just enjoying the start of my summer. I really love Bakersfield, maybe not geographically but the people here really do make this place home.

And, for those of you wondering, Steve and I are working on things (i saw that eye roll, lol). No details need to be discussed just know that I am happy and continue to pray for me.

So, life is pretty good right now. God, friends, family, and a job that I love, who could really ask for more?

Oh, and Pastor Gary prayed for me at church this morning. All I can say is I just felt this amazing peace and amazing presence from God. It's like he was saying, "Don't worry, I've never forgotten about you." It felt pretty good. I definitely think that I'm doing things the right way now and God has much more in store for me.

No comments: