Saturday, August 4, 2007

SWC: day 2

So, today (well, now I think its tehnically yesterday) was the second day of spirit west coast. Today was pretty much amazing and I had a few testimonies that spoke to me. One of them was about your past and how god doesn't care about that. He doesn't care about what happened in the past, he cares about now. What are you doing with your life NOW? So, if god can forgive and forget I figured I could try. U am deleting my past and making way for my future. What has happened to me in the past month doesn't matter now. What matters is I'm here, god if here, and god has something amazing in store for me as well as someone amazing for me. I don't want to be just a beleiver, I want to be a witness. I want to be a living testimony to god and god's amazing healing. He has healed my heart. Tremendously and given me amazing peace as well as strength. God has comforted me and has shown me my path, at least a glimpse of it. So here is to the now, not to the then. Here is to serving god and living for him.

No comments: