Friday, August 24, 2007

CSU Fresno

So, today has been quite a busy day. I moved into the dorms at CSU Fresno (woot woot!). Purty exciting stuff, eh? Anyways, everything went pretty smoothly. Met a few new people, saw a classmate of mine. My roommate is cool, that was a huge relief. So, yeah, just ready for the college life now i suppose. School starts on monday so i'll probly be bored in my dorm all weekend (someone come rescue me?). I'm ready for college, or, well, i think that i'm ready for college. We'll see on Monday i suppose. It's kind of crazy being here. It's like everything you've worked so hard for is finally here....Kinda a relief i guess...Anyways, i'll post some more later, not really in a typing mode...

1 comment:

The Champion Clan said...

Don't be bored, come back and join the celebration with us!! So glad you have a cool roomate, that will make all the difference. We will miss seeing you allllll the time, but I know you are in the most awesome arms of our amazing God. I pray always for you. ~ In Him, love Dawn