Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Peaceful Update

So, i haven't written since Spirit West Coast ended so i thought i would do a little update:
Well, not a whole lot has been going on. Just wrapping up my last couple of days of work ^_^
Then, Thursday, I'm off to Auburn to visit the kids and my mom as well as some missed friends. Hopefully this trip will go well, we'll see.
Everything is pretty calm and steady in my life at the moment. I definitely give thanks to God for that. He has truely given me some amazing peace in some extremely hard times this summer. I battled some addictions but quickly got over them and i'm happy to say i'm healthy and in the right state of mind.
School is getting ready to start and i'm extremely excited for that. I move in on Friday the 24th, it's definitely going to be awesome. My horse has to stay in bakersfield though until labor day weekend, moving her up there the weekend i move in would just be too much all at once.
Well, honestly, that's about it. Just a pretty normal peaceful life at this point in time. I'm very happy with myself and i can't wait for the fall semester to start :)

No comments: