Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hi

Well, I know I have posted in a really long time. I'm still unsure of what to say these days. There have been some amazing moments and there have been moments where i've really had to rely on God to pull me through. Life has definitely changed. So have people. I don't know how to quite put it so I won't elaborate on it. Quite frankly, things just suck. I mean, I have spiritually grown so much and I know I have impacted a few people with my faith and with Chris' story but I can't write a blog and pretend everything is going perfectly. It's still hard to focus on schoolwork and keeping my meds is a hassle. I swear sometimes that if it's not one thing it seems to be another. I know God is still good though so I just keep going. Go until I get a no from God and I guess that's just the way I need to do things to get through all this change. Well, there is a small update I suppose. I hope all of you are doing well.

No comments: