Monday, September 29, 2008

A Lifetime

Time to update, again...What's new? Too much is all I can say and I really don't feel like typing it all out quite yet. Here are a few things though: Steve and I are pretty much done talking. I don't know how I feel about that yet. One moment I feel sort of relieved because there is no arguing or anything but there were so many great aspects to our relationship too that I miss. Like the play fighting, the joking name-calling, and the RC racing. So, it's quite and adjustment that came at a REAL bad time, I've been going to a counselor and a psych for my manic episodes and they are almost completely positive that they are going to diagnose me with bipolar disorder. This means, a life time of medications and counseling from time to time to make sure everything is on track. So, that's really hard to accept right now but, there is worse than a mental disorder. I'll be okay as long as I keep trying...My friends and family have been great though. Thanks to all those who have texted me just to make sure i was doing okay, it really helps start my day. So, this is my life for now. A support group, and no work...
Oh! And i have a new love :). His name is Pixel and he is a one year old chihuahua terrier mix..He's great and helps a lot with aall this...
Anywho, thats bout it...ttyl

No comments: