Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Lot

Hmmm...So, where to start?
Things have been hard, to be honest. I'd love to write an awesome blog with great and fulfilling updates but that really isn't the case right now. But, God is still good and I'm confident that in the end, after all is said and done, that everything will be just as it should be. But for now, there's quite a rough patch to get through and I must admit this is probably one of the hardest times in my life. When everything settles, I'll go into more detail but for now, some things are better left unsaid.
Anyways, I'll hopefully be moving to San Antonio, Texas within the next 5 months or so, maybe sooner. I think its time for a change, time to get out of california. The parents are very unhappy right now and its really hard to live at home so, I will be getting an apartment here in the next few weeks. Its kind of a lot to process, new apartment away from home and then Texas. A lot of "maybe's" and a lot of "what if's?". So, I just keep praying that God will continue to keep his hand on all this and that He will guide and help me along the way.

No comments: