Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Since my last blog, "Prayer Request", I have felt like God is really showing me the route I need to take. So for those of you who prayed for me, thank you so much. Prayers have definitely been answered. It's so strange yet so awesome how God puts certain sermons, passages, etc. in your life at precisely the right time. Since the request for prayer, I have come across several teachings in my daily activities that have spoken about anxiety and how to deal with it through God. It's exactly what I needed when I needed it. Also, Dawn and I are starting a study together called "Breaking Free". It's a Beth Moore study and although I am not far into it, I enjoy it. So now please pray that God will continue to show me the way, and that this study will be a wonderful tool to break free of my strongholds and grow closer to Him. Thank you again for all the prayers, God really does answer them :).

1 comment:

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

Sweet Brookie Cookie,

Beth Moore's Breaking Free is Wonderful!!!

Daily prayers are with you!!!

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim