Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shout it out!

So, I know I haven't had a joyous post in a while so its time for one and all I really have to say is God is so good!
Yesterday Chris was in bad shape, and many of us didn't know if he would still be around. But this morning proved that all of our prayers did not go unheard. Chris is doing much better. He has an appetite and is off the breathing apparatus he had yesterday. Also, its two days in to his blood cultures and so far no staph has shown up. Amazing isn't it? I just wanted to go to the top of the mountain and shout to the world that our God is an amazing God! He answers prayers and He has a plan for all of us!God is so good and even though we were scared yesterday, we continued to trust in Him and man, He kept his promises. I cried tears of joy today and I cannot stop smiling. Our God is so wonderful.

1 comment:

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~
Brooke,
Loved your blog post!!

Stand on the Word of God.

Looking to the needs of others honors Christ!

A Christian's life
"Chris Champion"
is the canvas
on which others can see Jesus.

Praising the Lord with you!
On my Knee's Daily with Uplifting Prayers.
Give Chris a BIG SMOOCH on his forhead from me!

Love & Blessings with a big HUG for you,
Kim Safina
http://www.kimsafinathejourneycontinues.blogspot.com